Damn..! You know I get lost after 25 words Malcolm, that was my subtle
attempt at 'tact' <g>. Yeah, I probably should have said the clock was full
of water already I spose, with a stop valve, which would be the on/off
'switch', yep ok. Now that I understand that I know that it matters not
where a resistor is placed as there is no 'directional' flow necessarily,
I'm only talking about the little old CS generator here, not multi megawatt
power stations. See, to get a better picture of what is going on one, well
OK, me, needs to know some raw basics, or kindergarten stuff I guess. Also
forgetting some of the 'safety' features, for the want of better words,
incorporated into multimeters.
N.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Malcolm" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Varification?
Hi Neville,
As a book I once saw had for a title "There Are No Electrons" <g>
We think there are, they are an explanatory device to help us navigate a
world of Energy we try to fiddle with - - well, I see I've run over your
word limit. . . . . .
On the other hand, there ARE "holes"; Oh yes, the very definitive Lack
of electrons. "Holes" are hungry, or so it seems to us, they are hungry
for - you guessed it - electrons, [which is why there are no electrons,
I guess, sort of like pac-man munching along.] [Except, maybe, at the
philosophical 'zero point', the very belly button of quantum creation,
but I digress.]
Now if the wholly (err,) imaginary electrons are for some mysterious
reason going from 'negative' (another mythological construct) to
'positive' is it not reasonable to expect the "holes" would do the
opposite in their ravenous hunt?? 'Course it is! Which is "really" the
electricity though, clock- or counter-? Well, like at the ZP, it all
happens at once, both ways.
And indeed these conceptual entities are not waiting in some conceptual
energy "buckets" you could pour out into a wire through the electron or
hole funnels, they are already everywhere, and tend toward equilibrium.
Various influences including our tendency to meddle with stuff, disturbs
this energy equilibrium, and we make use of the disequilibrium for our
own nefarious purposes.
On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 09:22 +0930, Neville wrote:
OK, I have researched electronics a bit now but as I can't find a
definitive answer I need to ask? One has a circuit...looking at a
clock face, (for the purpose of explanation), at 6:00 you have the
input power source, say a 9V battery, (for simplicity), the positive
connector is on the right, negative on the left....now, does the
electricity run directional? ie; does it circulate starting at the
positive passing the 3:00 and return through the negative, or does it
pass around the 9:00 and return to the positive...or neither, and just
'flows' so to speak to complete a circuit meaning there is
no 'particular' directional flow. If electricity has no 'particluar'
directional 'flow' then I need not ask the second question I have
regarding placement of resistors or anything else in a circuit as they
will take 'control' anyway, regardless of directional 'flow', (if
electricity 'flows').
Sorry for being a time waster but have to ask as I can't find an
answer that is definitive enough....maybe that's the answer to my
question right there! There's no 'directional' flow, it just
'completes' a circuit! Similar to the garden hose thing I read about,
the water just goes into the circle but can go either direction from
the 6:00 position to just meet up somewhere around that clock face to
make the circuit complete.
Your resident electronics expert...Neville.
P.S. 25 words or less would be good...! :-)
--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org
To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]
The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>