New book: 'Harnessing Big Foots foot prints" {They imply he exists, but don't prove it }

ode

At 06:57 PM 9/11/2008 -0700, you wrote:
Hi Neville,
As a book I once saw had for a title "There Are No Electrons" <g>
We think there are, they are an explanatory device to help us navigate a
world of Energy we try to fiddle with - - well, I see I've run over your
word limit. . . . . .
On the other hand, there ARE "holes"; Oh yes, the very definitive Lack
of electrons.