Faith writes:
> I do not agree with this at all.  Smacks of paranoia to me.

I understand your feeling, Faith, but please do understand that plenty
of people have less faith in the system than you do.

Twenty years ago you wouldn't have predicted that millions of school
children would be on powerful prescription drugs, or that you would not
be allowed to take a nail file on an airplane.

-- and 40 year before that it was even better. The levels of toxins,
hormones and pharmaceuticals in it has skyrocketed. All along the way,
regulators have supported and protected the preactices that have
brought this about.

Marlene's scenario might be pushing it a bit by today's standards, but
fast-forward 15 years and who knows?

Be well,

Mike D.