I appreciate your well-said opinion. It sounds reasonable to me, and I agree it was much harder to get information before the computer age. I had to do research at a library, read medical journals and science news, and study textbooks to get reliable info; that is also considering the considerable medico-politico bias that is still a big presence today, and most know it has been for the last 100 years. Pauling was a giant, but not everyone liked his work.

Kathryn