Hi Dee,

I searched for that info but didn't find it, seems all
searches including the term "mercola" want to scream so many
ads at me I just got overwhelmed by it all. And mercola.com
raises too many red flags; they seem to be into harvesting
email addresses and won't give much info without one.

I did find a video by some "health renegade" guy who promised
an answer to the question, but I didn't have the stomach to
survive the first minute of his self-promotion. He did look
like he needed a bath though...

Is Mercola one of those people like Rife and Hulda Clark,
surrounded by "vendors" hoping to profit from someone else's
brilliance? If so, what are the good sites to reference his
work?

--
indi