From: Indi
Date: 04/07/2009 15:39:14
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Vit. D 3 'hype'

I always remember reading that Vit D, being oil-based and thus not easily
eliminated, was one of the few vitamins that can actually cause harm if
over done. Supposedly, the human body will automatically make all it needs
through exposure to sunlight. Of course, lots of things one reads turn out
to be utter bull, especially medical and nutrition advice, so who knows...
Also, the various forms of what is commonly called "Vitamin D" apparently
have radical differences in their effect on the body.
Personally, I think we don't really know squat about nutrition yet and
should take it all with a grain of NaCl. Of course, for someone who has a
serious illness, some experimentation may be worthwhile. Probably beats
whatever patent meds the docs have been bribed to prescribe this week...

--
indi

<<faint_grain.jpg>>