I agree Annie, I tend to avoid going in the sun because I hate heat which
makes me feel ill.  I supplement with the cholecalciferol spray version.
Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Annie B Smythe
Date: 04/07/2009 20:27:14
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Vit. D 3 'hype'

The problem nowadays is, though, that most jobs are indoors, not like in
the past when we had a more agrarian ruralized population where a lot of
people worked outside all day. And another factor in the equation is
that a lot of people are staying out of the sun deliberately; they
slather themselves with UV blocking sunscreens, or wear covering
clothing, when they are outdoors in the sun, because of the skin cancer
scare. Or maybe because of ticks that carry Lyme Disease...

<<faint_grain.jpg>>