You need to do a little research instead of trying to scare people. That makes me really cranky! The Vit D3 added to the rat poison reduces the blood clotting ability in rodents. But that's not the way Vit D3 works in humans. Scaring people with half understood info, and promoting misinformation, is absolutely offensive, especially when a simple google search will give you as much information as you could ever desire about why they use Vit D3 in the rat poison. Vit D3 is not a poison to humans!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodenticide

I also don't get what you have out of not taking Vit D, Vit D3 IS made by the body, and that article says the body can make its own Vit D. Yeah it can make its own Vit D, if you get enough sun. And even that information isn't always true. There are people who are born without the ability to produce Vit D so they have to take supplements. I know that for a fact because there's a lady who is on my friend's list on my blog who has that condition. And that crapola about night animals, is just that, crapola. A lot of animals do NOT handle vitamins and minerals the way the human body does, they require different amounts and may not require the same vitamins and minerals we do, their bodies also have a much different way of handling them, from digestion to excretion..Why do you think only certain animals are used for lab trials? And did you know that Vitamin D is also made by the fur of fuzzbutts that require it, and by the feathers of birds that require it? The way bodies work is a wondrous and awesome thing.

Annie

mborg...@att.net wrote:
Dianne,
Web address is
Marshallprotocol.com
  to: essential information about mp
  to:vit d basic information
This is about the largest base of information on vit. d I have found.
Also look up d3 rat poison
tomcatbrand.com
  they sell on the box label is
   Vitamin d3 rat poison

    -------------- Original message from Dianne France
    <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>: --------------

    please explain further and give the full web address, this one
    wouldn't work.