I agree and I believe it is all to do with greed which is, as you so rightly
say, very scary.  It also makes you very cynical which is sad.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Thora Rasmussen
Date: 06/07/2009 13:12:37
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Vit. D 3 'hype'

There was an article recently on Rense (I think) where someone had done some
research on a ton of products that used the term natural, and they found
that 98% were either flat out fraud or deceptive, so relying on that term is
not going to do much good.  I knew the term didn't mean much, and I never
put any faith in it, but I was surprised at how bad it is.  That shows me
that 98% of the companies out there using that term are not ethical, and do
not care about their customes.  Scary.

Thora

<<faint_grain.jpg>>