From: Dee Fitzpatrick [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 11:27 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Vit. D 3 'hype'

You know that, and I know that, Indi, but many people out there haven't a
clue!  The amount of people I have met who have no idea what is in
'products' as they are now called.  Especially the ones termed 'natural' or
organic.  Even products designed for babies have it in.  Probably why so
many children suffer from eczema and asthma I suppose.  Dee