From: Ken & Nancy Bagwell <kenancy2...@yahoo.com>
To: Harold MacDonald <har...@telus.net>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 1:08:54 AM
Subject: Re: CS> GABA source

I took 6 grams of GABA for a few days.  The Source Naturals version.

I was disappointed.  It actually did NOTHING for me at all.  Well, I did get a
little bit of tingles after taking it, kind of like a mild niacin flush, but
otherwise, I do not believe that GABA, as a powdered supplement works.  My
understanding is that GABA, as a supplement, does not get past the blood/brain
barrier.

Maybe someone else has another experience or explanation?

-Ken Bagwell