Well, my wife and I have been using the alkalized water now for about a week I guess. She has also gotten all the green stuff to go with the diet, and is eating mostly alkaline foods. Her pH has gone from 5.5 to 6.0/6.25 range first thing in the morning. Mine went from 6.75 to 8 yesterday, which is too alkaline, so I switched back to eating more acid foods, but this morning it is 8.5, which is way too alkaline. I am going to have to start drinking untreated water, to try and get back in balance. However it seems that her insomnia has gone away as well as most of her pains.

Marshall

Dianne France wrote:
Marshall
I really hope you will keep us updated on the results. Wish the best for your wife. I am also diabetic and have to watch but think I am holding my own right now. Would love to rid myself of this disease. I think the better fats help. Since everyone has gone to the canola oils etc. I think there is more incidence of the disease. Dianne