Yes, it will definitely lower the pH significantly. You do need to monitor pH though, as it can easily get too alkaline. If that happens you need to put less into each gallon of water. If you monitor your morning pH urine, and use that as a guide you should be able to narrow down just how much you need to add to each gallon to keep you in the optimum area. For me it is somewhat difficult since my wife is needing a lot more than I am, so I am alternating between drinking "her" super alkalized water, and normal water from the Jupiter, whereas she is only drinking from the super alkalized water. Also if you are overweight and diabetic you need to monitor your sugar, as this seems to burn the fat pretty quickly causing an increase in blood sugar, even if eating nothing with any carbohydrates in it. You should also monitor blood pressure to make sure you are not in the minority of people who respond to high sodium intake with increased blood pressure. (note that the salt diet for lyme and baking soda and maple syrup diet for cancer both have high levels of sodium as well, so I would not do this if doing either of these or other high sodium diets).

This information is for research only. I am not a doctor and am not giving any medical advise. I am only providing information on what I am doing and the results of this research. Anyone following what I am doing needs to do their own research and make their own decision on their health.

Marshall

Roger Barker wrote:
Hi Marshall, our tap/drinking water hovers around a pH of 8. What I'd like to ask is, would your protocol laid out below be a good addition to our drinking water to lower body pH?

Cheers,  Roger B
NZ