Nope, nor last year or the year before.
Year before that, maybe twice and lasted for a couple of days and never got very bad...no biggie.

 I did get an eye infection [staph]  that I got CS to, too late, last summer.
 CS slowed it down, but didn't quite do the job.
Wound up with a 31 tooth toothache on a weekend and bleeding sinuses....was seriously considering the "12 gauge cure" for a while there if I hadn't had some leftover opiates I didn't use before then.
 Penicillin knocked off what was left.

Ode