I don't have any resources other than to search veterinary
supply sites. Some sell only to veterinarians. Can the
hose be attached to a human full size nebulizer, if you have
access to one.

Have you asked your equine vet for help with this. Maybe
he has one he will lend you or will help you locate one?

Garnet

Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

Dianne France wrote:
Garnet
I looked on line for equine nebulizer but got lost int he shuffle. Do you have a suggestion as to what model or type to use? My girlfriend has the headset and hose but can't find the rest. I do want the foggy effect and not droplets. Dianne > Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:55:26 -0500