Hi Garnet,

Go to your local friendly thrift stores, look for ULTRASONIC
humidifiers, the kind for whole rooms - not the personal face mask sort.
Do like Ode said, take out  their little filters(if present) in the
bottom of the unit where the water from the tank goes to get to the
ultrasonic disc, make sure that disc looks ok, not too crudded up, clean
the whole thing up, and put your CS and/or DMSO in it and crank-'er up.
Very fine mist, like fog; the best way I know.

HTH,
Malcolm