Kirsteen Wright wrote:
Hi, can anyone give me some advice please. I've recently started taking the raw cider vinegar in water. However, I've recently had a food intolerance test done and came up strongly positive for yeast (among other things). Obviously I have to avoid yeast and I believe this includes vinegar. Does this also include the raw cider vinegar?

My own opinion is it would mean raw cider vinegar. It is not pasteurized so the yeasts in it are alive.
sol