You're right there. I've been buying it on sale, when I can find it. And water purified by RO and ozonation when I can't get DW. Last I bought was 6 cases of 24 bottles because it was BOGO And was cheaper per gallon when I worked out the math.

It worked out to 8 or 9 dollars. I need something to make my own supply, I may have to buy 2 ditillers, run simultaneously, to get enough water every day for everyone, since most distillers only produce 1 gallon every 4 - 5 hours:) I'm basing that on approx 1 gallon per person per day, and cooking purposes, plus CS.

Annie
If we could sell our experiences for what they
cost us, we'd all be millionaires.
Abigail Van Buren