Without changing the output still is hundreds of times greater than most other units. But a new needle will surely improve things. I change my needs about every 2-4 months I would guess, not a big deal really. Which unit of his do you have? I own 8 of his units, two of the NIP3's with the wire filiment that never needs changing, and 6 of the NIP5e's he sells now. All of them are quite nice. They sure help with sleep, and keeping any illness from spreading between people. I've been thinking of trying a unit from Alpha Labs, and seeing how they are.

Garrick wrote:
/Dave Cline is running a very short duration sale of $20.00 off his Ionizers, this is one of the very few actual working units that really pushes ions into the room. Most of the big name ones, or ones sold at Walmart, don't do a darn thing. You can find out about the studies regarding vitamin/mineral mobility and ions in the book "Ion Effect" for 15 cents off Ebay./

Holy cow....I bought one of his on eBay years ago. Never replaced the needle. I better do that. I feel nothing coming off it. I put an ionizer near my lips and can feel it working. But I feel nothing

Garrick