Howz about some running or power walking, plus heavy weight lifting?  How
sedentary are you?  Methinks lots of folks get brittle bones from lack of
use, a little healthy stress can reverse that.

Alan

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)