OK.

Not that I'm overly concerned with meter readings particularly but here are
some figures if they are of any value...

Com ec/tds/temp...resolution ec 0-99: .1uS, 100-999: 1uS

#I don't use the tds function.

Com tds3...range 0-9990ppm (mg/L)

Hanna tds1...range 0-999ppm (mg/L), resolution 1ppm

I haven't written down the accuracy % for each as that's irrelevant to me in my
kitchen as opposed to laboratory controlled temperature environment.

N.