Marshall, the only place I have seen and used distilled water which tests on my PWT at .000 was in Australia, Perth to be exact, this distilled water is made specifically for those with kidney problems, and for the Kidney Foundation. I went to the factory which produces it and you should see the machinery they have for making same. You would delight in the factory it is a beauty to be sure, clean as a whistle and smooth as a babies bottom
operationally !!!!!
Take good care
Regards
Sandee