In a message dated 2/12/2012 11:58:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ewestf...@ardmore.net writes:

Well, if  you dare use Tea Tree Oil on your teeth... it will desensitize
sensitive  teeth... and a Sensodyne type of tooth past (there are cheaper
varities) will  help take care of current pain. Even tooth aches and exposed
nerves.   (Using both the Tea Tree and the Sensodyne), one then the other)
AnitaW

Hi, Here is a bit on teeth --1. I had a real bad abscess --I  made a
mini-godzilla { I sent the plans to the electric germ killer  site}
{_germkiller
sign in_
(http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/microelectricitygermkiller/?v=1&t=search&ch=web&pub=groups&sec=group&slk=1)
   }  Used a  double A
battery--Got  about 6  inches of wire { I used an old lamp cord & tore it in
half
}  cleaned  both ends { about 1/2 inch } --- soldered  one wire to the
positive end of the battery & the other wire to the negative  end.  I put a
small piece of cotton cloth around the other bare end of  each wire { used
thread to tie it in place }  I soaked the cloth in  water & put one end in my
mouth as close to the abscess  as I could get  it & the other wire on the
outside of my mouth on the swelling. Held it for  5 mins & then reversed the
wires-- { inside one -out & outside one in.}  & held for 5 mins.  I did this 3
times & the abscess was gone &  hasn't returned....
  For sensitive teeth-- Brush with soap--- My son had  terrible sensitive
teeth-{ cold & hot-}  I told him about the Brooks  Bradley report I read on
the CS site & he tried it-- Brushed at night &  in the morning---No more
sensitivity !!! He couldn't believe it..Been almost a  year now.. Here is the
Brooks report. { He is a scientist researcher.} _Save Your Teeth and Be  Well!
Brooks B_ (http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/saveteeth.htm)
Http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/saveteeth.htm