zzekel...@aol.com wrote:
For sensitive teeth-- Brush with soap--- My son had terrible sensitive teeth-{ cold & hot-} I told him about the Brooks Bradley report I read on the CS site & he tried it-- Brushed at night & in the morning---No more sensitivity !!! He couldn't believe it..Been almost a year now.. Here is the Brooks report. { He is a scientist researcher.} Save Your Teeth and Be Well! Brooks B <http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/saveteeth.htm> Http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/saveteeth.htm

Just my personal experience-----I have been brushing my teeth with soap for umpteen years, and it has not helped with tooth sensitivity at all. CS rinsing post brushing helps, and helped tremendously years ago, but it doesn't help with this particular tooth. I will have my dentist check it again at my next appt.
sol