 From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Nebulizing with CS

Just my luck! My search yielded all sorts of oils, but no OO! Could have sworn
I had some, but it's not appearing. Living in the boonies, I will have to do
other things in the meantime.
The nebulized CS seems to be calming things a bit. Hope perhaps to get some
sleep tonight. L

Yes...  for sure it is strong but it never fails either in my experience.