I have been getting pink eye for the last few months.

I tried my Rife devices, Spooky2 and Rife Medic 5 which got rid of it but not
completely. I also tried MMS topically which worked for a while.

I went to a local compounding pharmacy where the guy suggested that what it was
caused by was the tear ducts getting plugged up and then infecting, which is a
normal part of aging. He suggested taking Borage Seed Oil 1000Mg 2 capsules
twice a day with meals if possible but not necessary. He suggested CS topically
to kill the infection.

This works.

I also have discovered that spraying rose water on the eyes is a fantastic
cooling effect which feels great. Either the cheap Indian store variety for
food or the expensive health food store variety works.

Another thing that works well is 'Longdan Xigan Wan" which is a Chinese
Medicine mixture. I get it from the same pharmacy and it is considerably
cheaper than the internet. Here is the coordinates
http://www.marigoldpharmacy.ca/

Alan