Lola,
Just make sure the honey is not heated above about 108 degrees F, as Ayurveda
says that it becomes toxic. This means that it wasn't heated by the farmer for
extraction or pasteurization or you by putting it in hot water.

The toxicity affects Pitta and the eyes are a Pitta organ.

Alan

My DMSO is also 30% distilled water with a little honey added and I still
dilute it by
40 - 50% (eyeballing it) for topical application and,  for ingesting.. about 1
tb to 4 - 5 ozs
distilled water.  But I am chicken so would probably add a very, very diluted
DMSO to any eye
application.   Lola H.

Archives: