I'm not Ode, but the SilverPuppy runs in constant current mode. If I remember right it's 1mA.

On 09/19/2016 06:20 PM, bobLists wrote:
hi Ode........

will your current silver puppy 9 run manually at a fixed known current if desired? if it can be switched to that mode it can be used to make nanoparticles, stabilized and capped, using "green synthesis" if you like with stuff like turmeric, olive leaf, green tea extracts and lecithin or gelatin. and can make known ppm w' calculations and careful timing, right? people are wanting to be able to make ionic quick and unattended, and also to make NP's when desired. at least that's what i'm training people to get into in FB conversations.
the silver-edge can do either.... chintzy hyped POS that it is...
thanks, bobL

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com