I said it wrong... I put it on manual for the extra time. Same principal I guess. So 10 ppm is all I need to kill germs and virus ? Tks ode.

On 9/21/2016 3:33 AM, Ode Coyote wrote:
SWAP means the polarity at the electrodes is reversing periodically, converting electro-chemical byproducts of electrolysis [silver oxide and silver hydroxide] back into silver ions
SWAP has nothing to do with PPM.
Contaminants come with the water or are absorbed out of the air. Absolutely pure water is a near impossibility on this planet.
 Pure Water is a very good solvent.
Making ionic silver strong [over saturation of the solution media, water] makes it want to form compounds..think about how rock candy is made and why those crystals form as the water is cooled, lowering the saturation point of the water all that sugar is dissolved in.
 Different chemistry, different type of solution....same idea.

ode