Nicky,

I too would like to have a fairly explicit answer, so I'll venture my
understanding in hopes that others might correct any shortcoming.

EIS is Electrically Isolated Silver, while this is frequently described by
the generic term, Colloidal Silver.  I.e., EIS is most certainly not the
only type of silver colloid.

EIS is negatively charged silver, and as such, passes the body through
elimination after it has facilitated its healing.  If I may I'll suggest
further a sort of a loose consensus that EIS is viewed as optimal at 10 ppm
(parts per million).

(Please forgive my interjecting religious commentary, while some will
rightfully view this as an imposition:  EIS is God's gift to those in need
of an antibiotic, bearing in mind His various observations that the dogged
pursuit of money is evil.)

Reid