Thanks Neville and Sandee for your reply.
Appreciate the input and absolutely no disclaimer. The challenge is trying
to persuade my friend to try alternative remedies.
Plus he does not have any financial means to buy his own CS equipment and
make it. He's still waiting to get in the hospital.

Silly but fun discovery: today I was organizing a customer's cluttered
bathroom closet. (I'm also a Professional Organizer)... and
I spotted she had a blue glass bottle of a (store bought, oh well)
Colloidal Silver! How neat and how so rare.

Another question, is C.S. good for removing scars? I have a fresh scar from
last month that still smarts - sensitive nerves won't let up... will
applying C.S. stop the pain and reduce the red scar? I don't remember
reading anything about C.S. for scars.

Cheers to all,

RaVen

--
Quote: "Problems can become opportunities when the right people come
together."