Hi Neville you gave me a good laugh, we have been around for too long !!!!!
Only today I was talking with some of my friends who are about half my age, and
I was telling them that I was born in England three weeks before the last war
was declared, so I came out of my mothers womb fighting and I am now here on
planet earth still fighting, I will tell you two of my fights, one aloe vera’s
and two, EIS's healing benefits, I am still fighting, however I have reverted
to bow and arrow!!!!   Today science has done its work for me finally, because
they have proved what I knew too many years ago !!!!!    I feel so very sorry
for those who were side tracked by the so called powers of be, who have lost
time, health and money thanks to them !!!!!!!
Peace, love and hugs
Sandee🐬
An Attitude of Gratitude is Everything
oha...@juno.com