Neville for what it is worth, evidently they are finding out with research that
EIS does regenerate tissue and in fact they have just admitted that it repairs
the myelin sheath around the nerves which is attacked by an auto-immune system
dysfunction like MS for example, they are also using it in the stem cell
regeneration research as well !!!!    So as more and more come to light is the
more important it is for the use of EIS!!!!!       I love your statement of -
If I never, never go, I'll never, never know.
Be blessed,
Peace, love and hugs
SandeešŸ¬
An Attitude of Gratitude is Everything