From: RaVen Sequoia <aslra...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:35:21 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: CS>CS & kidney/renal failure

Thanks Neville and Sandee for your reply. Appreciate the input and absolutely
no disclaimer. The challenge is trying to persuade my friend to try alternative
remedies. Plus he does not have any financial means to buy his own CS equipment
and make it. He's still waiting to get in the hospital.
Silly but fun discovery: today I was organizing a customer's cluttered bathroom
closet. (I'm also a Professional Organizer)... andI spotted she had a blue
glass bottle of a (store bought, oh well) Colloidal Silver! How neat and how so
rare.
Another question, is C.S. good for removing scars? I have a fresh scar from
last month that still smarts - sensitive nerves won't let up... will applying
C.S. stop the pain and reduce the red scar? I don't remember reading anything
about C.S. for scars.
Cheers to all,
RaVen