Hi Nina. I wonder how many lists we're on together?

You asked where I had read the info about the deficiencies resulting from 
ingestion of CS,here is the original quote from my introductory post.

I'm trying to collect all the information I can prior to buying a CS generator. 
My membership on this list is part of that endeavor.

In his book "COLLOIDAL SILVER" Mark Metcalf, states on p 32 "one EPA study 
reported 'Hepatic necroses and ultra-structural changes in the liver have been 
induced by silver administration to vitamin E and/or selenium deficient rats.' 
Another study said, 'Investigators have hypothesized that this toxicity is 
related to a silver-induced selenium deficiency that inhibits the synthesis of 
the seleno-enzyme glutathione peroxidase. In animals supplemented with selenium 
and/or vitamin E exposures of silver as high as 140 mg/kg/day were tolerated.' 
...Sure enough my selenium levels were low."  On p88, under the heading "Silver 
Bonds with Sulfur" he states, "...I noticed an indication of sulfur 
deficiency... 'Ag (silver) bonds to and inactivates sulfur-bearing Proteins'..I 
began taking two teaspoons of MSM- per day."

I don't know if this will shed any further light on the subject or not. 

Mr. Metcalf's book appears to be very pro CS. The entire title of his Book 
actually is "COLLOIDAL SILVER Making the Safest and most Powerful Medicine  on 
Earth for the Price of Water". it is published by silver protects.

Thanks for your response.

LTR  }}:{(
~~~~~~~
[email protected] 
http://www.bullovedbulldogs.com/