----- Original Message -----
From: Langsley Russell <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 8:57 AM
Subject: CS>I Hate to be Pushy-


But, having gotten no response to my introductory post to the list, "Intro
and ??", on 6/21,  I'll ask my questions once again. I'll spare you all a
repeat of my introduction.

Perhaps my initial queries were a little to verbose, so I'll make it as
brief as I can.
I have read that the ingestion of colloidal silver will cause Selenium and
Sulfur deficiencies, and that if taking CS, one should supplement with these
two items. Does anybody have any further information on this subject? Do any
of your experiences or research bear this out?

******
Hi Langsley.

As with other similar occasions, I guess the reason you have not gotten a
reply is that no one knows the answer to your question. I have never heard
of such a thing. If you can tell us where you read this, we may be able to
help you, since many of the people  who seek to discredit CS are well known.
But as to this particular information...I dunno. Ya got me.

Nina


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>