I recall reading somewhere some research that indicated that it can
cause a selenium deficiency.  I don't remember reading anything about
sulfur.  They found that supplimenting with selenium was a satisfactory
solution.  I am unaware of anyone who is taking low ppm CS having any
difficulties along these lines though.

Marshall

Langsley Russell wrote:

> But, having gotten no response to my introductory post to the list,
> "Intro and ??", on 6/21,  I'll ask my questions once again. I'll spare
> you all a repeat of my introduction. Perhaps my initial queries were a
> little to verbose, so I'll make it as brief as I can.I have read that
> the ingestion of colloidal silver will cause Selenium and Sulfur
> deficiencies, and that if taking CS, one should supplement with these
> two items. Does anybody have any further information on this subject?
> Do any of your experiences or research bear this out? Thank you.
> Langsley T Russell
> Bulloved Bulldogs
> Grovertown IN
> [email protected]