On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:57:13 -0400, [email protected] (Langsley
Russell) wrote:

>I have read that the ingestion of colloidal silver will cause Selenium and 
>Sulfur deficiencies, and that if taking CS, one should supplement with these 
>two items. Does anybody have any further information on this subject? Do any 
>of your experiences or research bear this out? 

I've not read/heard of that.

I supplement with selenium and sulfur, anyway.  (Our foods are
deficient in these, and many other, minerals.  A good, all-around
mineral supplement is needed by everyone in the Western world, IMO.)

-- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>