Possibly the individual concerned has some special gift or a familiar
spirit or whatever - I have heard several "friend of a friend" accounts
where street lamps would die when a certain individual walked near them,
only to revive again later when out of range. This kind of thing however
belongs not in the chemistry, phsics, or even metaphysics of CS production,
but in the supernatural realm, IMHO.

This happens to me a lot, sometimes whole strings of street lights in
sequence with my passing ...but it doesn't happen more times than it does
and never when there's an intent.
 Murphys law cannot be tested?

 Perhaps there's a link between sychronicity and manifestation that is
coupled with NOT being attached to a particular idea or outcome where the
very focus on that event prevents it from happening by locking up the
energy that it takes for it to manifest. [..and there does exist some sub
atomic phenomenon that suggests some sort of communication with the past
and future and physical time travel of small particles]
 Why not ideas?..but if you hold ideas in the present or project them into
the future, they can't change the past in ways to run into in the future?
Ya gotta let em go where they can do something.
 But, how could one prove that the past had been changed, especially if not
aware of that particular past until a future event, as related to a present
idea... forgotten about until reminded of it by the future event, brought
it up?
 Now, THERE'S a can of worms for a lab!

 The wierdest most unlikly and improbable stuff happens soon after it's
completely forgotten about, often enough to be really quizzical. [ I have a
long personal list of the extremely improbable]
 Perhaps NOT telling an event how and when to happen increases the
likelyhood that it can find a way to manifest [happen] in ways and by means
unthought of, but with recognizable results.[along with its history and
logical justification]

 Sorta like, if I think of a ride, forget about it and start walking, I'm
likely to find a ride. But if I think Blue Mercedes as I walk....it's
likely that I'll be walking for a while.
 If I don't move and keep thinking Blue Mercedes, I might as well forget
about going anywhere. [too many limitations decreases the probabilities]
 But if I really do forget about going anywhere, I'm [magically] already
there.

Humm, what IS that I'm not thinking about? [Tell ya tomorrow when hind
sight clears it up]
Ken