From: cking...@nycap.rr.com [mailto:cking...@nycap.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 9:02 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Lunar CS making

There probably is, you're exemplifying the standard sceptic.
I used to be as sure as you, but not anymore.
I DO find the world to be more fun now, too...
BTW, what is your age?
                                                                Chuck
This mind intentionally left blank.

On Sat, 29 Dec 2001 13:59:16 +1100, "Kevin Nolan" <ken...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>Hey, is there anyone else on this list who thinks like I do - if there is
then have some balls and add your voice please!