Mike:

Do you know how many nations are represented on the Silver List?  If not,
can we take a poll to find out where we are from, in terms of nation of
residence?  Or is that considered intruding.

The reason I ask is because I think to achieve the stated goals which are
now being floated around, my own included, we are going to have to think in
terms of creating a CS organization to determine what we want to achieve and
how we can best achieve it.  That's step one.  If created solely from the
membership of Silver List alone, it would instantly be international in
nature.

It would be nice to know how truly international the CS list membership is
on any given day.  That will be a good indicator of whether the idea is
feasible at all.

I'm a US citizen living in Mexico, so I have a foot in both worlds.

Bill Missett, Oaxaca, Mexico

> --
> The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
>
> Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org
>
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
>
> Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
>
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
>