Bill inquires:
> Do you know how many nations are represented on the Silver List?  If
> not, can we take a poll to find out where we are from, in terms of
> nation of residence?  Or is that considered intruding.

I don't have detailed stats on list membership, but we all know it 
spans the glob pretty well.

I don't want to handle a huge influx of mail right now, but I think I 
can suggest a compromise...

Bill, would you please collect and tally all the replies of people who 
are willing to mention their country of residence on the list? If you 
don't mind stating the info publicly, just respond to the list. 

Anyone else who wishes to remain anonymous, please send your 
country information to me, the list owner, privately at:

      [email protected]  

That way you don't have to post publicly if you don't want to.

I will tally those stats and integrate them with Bill's list when we're 
satisfied that enough people have chimed in...

How's that?

Be well, 

Mike Devour
silver-list owner

> It would be nice to know how truly international the CS list
> membership is on any given day.  That will be a good indicator of
> whether the idea is feasible at all.

[Mike Devour, Citizen, Patriot, Libertarian]
[[email protected]                        ]
[Speaking only for myself...               ]


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>