The silverfacts.com link is broken.  I did a search and found
silverfacts.org, but the link was broken to it as well.

Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Miller [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 4:35 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: CS>Re: the blue senator


On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:25:21 EDT, [email protected] wrote:

>In a message dated 10/13/02 2:44:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
>[email protected] writes:
>
>> I had thought that Stan's FAQ about his CS experience had been posted

>> here, but I guess not.  So ...  here it is.
>
>Dean, was this in private to you or is there a link for Stan's 
>statements?  I
>would like to quote his comments to a forum where this was discussed,
if 
>possible.

I found the info at http://www.silverfacts.com/pages/jones.html

-- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>