Thanks, Marshall,

The head honcho of SOTA is probably reading our posts; I recommended the list to him and he is a member.

Russ, are you out there? BTW I just got one of your units . . . . so did my friend whose wife has the terminal cancer diagnosis. They are fighting with every plausible tool at their disposal.

JBB