Interestingly I just received this today:

***Dr. Emoto & WATER

  More Messages In Water The Spirit Of Ma´at Interviews Dr. Masaru Emoto
  By Reiko Myamoto Dewey 7-4-4

  REIKO: We have read your book The Message from Water, and we
  introduced it on our website in our August issue (see ´´Conscious
  Water Crystals: The Power of Prayer Made Visible.´´) It has been our
  most popular article, with its readership increasing every week, and
  has raised many questions.

  You mentioned in your book how you would type out words on a piece of
  paper and paste these written words onto a bottle, and see how the
  water reacted to the words -- what kind of crystals were formed from
  the words. From your research, are you able to discern whether the
  reaction of the water came from the vibration of the actual words that
  were pasted onto the bottles, or whether the intention of the person
  who was pasting the words onto the bottle influenced the experiment in
  any way?

  DR. EMOTO: This is one of the more difficult areas to clarify.
  However, from continuing these experiments we have come to the
  conclusion that the water is reacting to the actual words. For
  example, for our trip to Europe we tried using the words ´´thank you´´
  and ´´you fool´´ in German. The people on our team who took the actual
  photographs of the water crystals did not understand the German for
  ´´you fool,´´ and yet we were able to obtain exactly the same kind of
  results in the different crystal formations based on the words used.

  REIKO: Have you found that distance made any difference when people
  were praying over water? For example, if people in Japan were to pray
  over water in Russia, would this be different from people praying over
  water that is right in front of them?

  DR. EMOTO: We have only experimented once with that in the book. But
  from that experiment, distance did not seem to matter. The intention
  and prayers of the person still influenced the water. We have not yet
  tried further experiments from a long distance. However, my feeling is
  that distance would not make much of a difference. What would make a
  difference is the purity of intent of the person doing the praying.
  The higher the purity of intent, the less of a difference the distance
  itself would make.

  REIKO: Have you seen any difference between one person praying over
  water versus a whole group of people praying over water?

  DR. EMOTO: Since the water reflects the composite energy of what is
  being sent to it, the crystalline structure reflects the composite
  vibrations of the group. So one person praying reflects the energy or
  intention of that one person. In terms of how powerful the effect can
  be, if you have one person praying with a deep sense of clarity and
  purity, the crystalline structure will be clear and pure. And even
  though you may have a large group of people, if their intention as a
  group is not cohesive, you end up with an incohesive structure in the
  water. However, if everyone is united together, you will find a clear,
  beautiful crystal, like one created by the prayer of a single person
  of deep purity.

  In one of our experiments, we had some water on a table, and 17
  participants all stood in a circle around a table holding hands. Then
  each of the participants spoke a beautiful word of their choice to the
  water. Words like unity, love, and friendship. We took
  before-and-after shots and were able to obtain some beautiful
  crystalline structures as a result of this. I have some slides that I
  will be showing of these crystals in my upcoming European tour.

  REIKO: Is the water influenced immediately, or is there a time lag?

  DR. EMOTO: In these cases we would freeze the water right away, so we
  could say that the water is changed instantaneously.

  REIKO: Have you ever tested other human body fluids, such as saliva,
  blood, urine etc?

  DR. EMOTO: Yes, we certainly have. However, fluids with other elements
  in them, like seawater, blood and urine, do not form crystals.
  However, we can dilute them with distilled water to something like 10
  to the power of -12 or -20 or so. This dilutes the component of other
  elements in the fluid to the point where we can freeze the sample and
  obtain crystals.

  REIKO: Could you then see the effect that energetic healing or prayer
  has on a person by looking at the crystals formed by their blood or
  urine?

  DR. EMOTO: As far as experiments related to the human body are
  concerned, there are a lot of subtle influences that also need to be
  taken into consideration. So although we are looking at this, we have
  not publicized any information yet. However, you can look forward to
  hearing about our findings on this in the future

  REIKO: If we could imbue water with the energy of various words, for
  example, with the word, ´´health,´´ could we then use the water that
  has that vibration in it and use it to do things like grow food, water
  plants, etc?

  DR. EMOTO: We have not tried this, but some people who have read the
  book are experimenting with bottling tap water and taping words like
  ´´love´´ and ´´appreciation´´ on the bottle and using that water to
  water their plants, or to put cut flowers in. They are finding that
  their cut flowers are lasting much longer, and that the plants in the
  garden are much more radiant.

  REIKO: Once a certain vibration is introduced to the water, how long
  does the water ´´remember´´ that crystalline structure?

  DR. EMOTO: This will be different depending on the original structure
  of the water itself. Tap water will lose its memory quickly. We refer
  to the crystalline structure of water as ´´clusters.´´ The smaller the
  clusters, the longer the water will retain its memory. If there is too
  much space between the clusters, other information could easily
  infiltrate this space, making it hard for the clusters to hold the
  integrity of the information. Other microorganisms could also enter
  this space. A tight bonding structure is best for maintaining the
  integrity of information.

  REIKO: What kind of words would create smaller clusters and what kind
  of words would create larger clusters?

  DR. EMOTO: Slang words like ´´you fool´´ destroy clusters. You would
  not see any crystals in these cases. Negative phrases and words create
  large clusters or will not form clusters, and positive, beautiful
  words and phrases create small, tight clusters.

  REIKO: You say that some negatives do not form clusters, but we see
  from your photos that they do still form characteristic patterns. How
  would you classify these patterns?

  DR. EMOTO: Think of it in terms of vibration. It´s easy to understand
  that language -- the spoken word -- has a vibration. Well, written
  words also have a vibration. Anything in existence has a vibration. If
  I were to draw a circle, the vibration of a circle would be created.
  Drawing a cross would create the vibration of a cross. So if I write
  the letters L O V E, then these letters put out the vibration of love.
  Water can be imprinted with these vibrations. Beautiful words have
  beautiful, clear vibrations. But negative words put out ugly,
  incoherent vibrations which do not form clusters. Language is not
  something artificial, but rather is something that exists naturally. I
  believe that language is created by nature.

  REIKO: Does that mean that every word has its own signature vibration
  or cluster that is unique to itself?

  DR. EMOTO: Yes. During our evolution, we learned what sounds were
  dangerous, what sounds were soothing and safe, and what sounds were
  pleasurable, and so on. We slowly learned about various vibrations of
  the laws of nature. We learned this through instinct and through
  experience. We accumulated this information over time. We started out
  with some simple sounds like ´´a´´ or ´´u´´ or ´´e,´´ which evolved
  into more complex sounds like ´´love.´´ And these positive words
  create ´´natural´´ crystalline structures -- which are all based on
  the hexagon.

  In fact, the structure of all evolution in nature, from an
  informational perspective, is based on the hexagon. The reason
  hexagons are formed has to do with the chemical reaction of the
  benzene ring. I believe that anything that lacks this basic hexagonal
  structure is out of accord with the laws of nature and holds a
  destructive vibration. So when we look at things that do not exist
  naturally -- things that have been created artificially -- many of
  them lack this hexagonal structure and so they have, I believe, a
  destructive vibration.

  This principle is what I think makes swearing and slang words
  destructive. These words are not in accordance with the laws of
  nature. So, for example, I think you would probably find higher rates
  of violent crime in areas where a lot of negative language is being
  used. Just as the Bible says, first there was the Word, and God
  created all of Creation from the Word.

  So words actually convert the vibrations of nature into sound. And
  each language is different. Japanese has its own set of vibrations
  that differs from American. Nature in America is different from nature
  in Japan. An American cedar is different from a Japanese cedar, so the
  vibrations coming from these words are different. In this way, nothing
  else holds the same vibrations as the word arigato. In Japanese,
  arigato means ´´thank you.´´ But even when there is this mutual
  underlying meaning, arigato and thank you create different crystalline
  structures. Every word in every language is unique and exists only in
  that language.

Marshall