hi Ode
imho
 In my mind I have memories of struggles with loss ..no one gets through
life without some loss unless they are very fortunate ...a person might get
angry with this reality when it hits..losses due to having no real control
over what comes down the the tube creates an experience file...we begin to
worry over what might just happen next because we become more and more aware
we are not driving the planet...when I sit in the sun and try to look up at
it burning away and I just can't continue to do it..what kind of alien lit
that sucker up?Come to think of it ...that could create worry ...like what
happens if it is only on low and about to really fire up...I don't even want
to think about going there...
Norm