There's a difference between bodies having signals that can be measured with direct contact and signals being emmitted from them.
No one disputes galvanic skin response or that live cells communicate electrically.
Obviously, EEG machines work.

One unrelated subject does not prove a another, though it may sometimes open an inquiry of relationships which might point to similarities.

What happens when a lie detector is hooked up to a glass of oil or water?
Then you threaten drinking it or pouring it down the drain?
or place a crystal in it.

ode