From: Richard Harris [mailto:yr...@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 7:22 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Cc: Richard Harris
Subject: RE: CS>Gatorade (homemade) and CS results

Hi Susie,

My wife of 57 years had a chronic UTI that reoccurred each month. She had
been taking CS, but usually ended up going to Dr. and getting expensive
antibiotics with uncomfortable side effects. Upon hearing of Brooks
Bradley's Gatorade (the real stuff) 2 parts with 1 part 10ppm CS, twice a
day, she has had NO recurrence--Praise God! This was almost a year ago--I
recommend this to everyone taking CS.

Purchasing Gatorade by the gallon on sale makes it very economical and even
though Audrey is on a salt-free diet, this gives her NO problem.

Check my Site & let me know if I can be of help.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 57 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street
Clermont, FL 34711