I believe it is critically important to really hear and understand the
implications what Ed has said about 'legalities', and the interpretation of
'claims'.  Truthful speech is curtailed and limited by political
powers/special interest groups.  Seeking complimentary methodologies in CS,
DMSO, Vitamin C, minerals and all other vitamins, etc, is in jeopardy when
folks don't address the lies of the prevailing governing bodies.

Curious how bandages made by larger corporations with pharma ties using CS
can advertise whereas Ed is restricted and not allowed to state that CS may
be applied topically.

It's like a scientist influencing teachers who tell students that animals do
not have emotions or  and that injecting, slicing, testing, and butchering
in a lab is not painful to animals.  A child who has a pet (and perhaps not
yet influenced by money) can see through that baloney.

See http://www.nationaljusticeleague.com/ for a small insight into the
manipulative history of the FDA.

In Canada an MD was stripped of his licence because the Ontario College of
Physicians and Surgeons determined in court that his first responsibility
was to prescribe pharmaceuticals rather than suggest clean water or food to
patients. NO patients complained.  His professional college went after him
and we know who pays (follow the money) the professional colleges for
teaching physicians.

Also http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/ - The Alliance of Nations - An Open
Letter by Dr. Rath in the New York Times of June 30, 2004.

Sometimes I think all these falsehoods are in perfect timing with emerging
consciousness (over 200 MHz) and tools to drive us to quit looking outside
of ourselves, but to look inwards, where all wisdom resides.

Christine Carleton, C.B.P.
http://www.bodytalksystem.com
thebodytalkcli...@telus.net

From: "Ed Kasper" <edkas...@pacbell.net>
... the FDA has already cited my site in regards to CS where I stated that
CS may be applied topically. The FDA insisted that when one offers CS as a
mineral supplement it MUST BE taken internally. So I was obliged to comply
and changed wordings and suggestions.

I used to tell people to use CS topically and to follow up with a laser
pointing pen (red LED) for disorders on the skin and a lot of people
reported really great success on tough cases. BTW, kombucha (well aged)
works very well on the skin as well and another good along with CS.

Presently I still have the links on my site to join this list, but the FDA
also stated that where I sell  products  (FDA specific stated CS and Ginseng
in my case) and even though I do not make any medicinal claims yet have
links to other sites that do, then the FDA considers that link as part of my
label...and therefore I was making the medical claim.

Ed Kasper L.Ac., Acupuncturist & Medicinal Herbalist
http://HappyHerbalist.com  e...@happyherbalist.com