Maybe a way of getting around the gestapo ways of the FDA is to have the native people sell and promote alternative treatments for any (lack of health) symptoms. They have been advertising their Lakota rheumatoid arthritis formula in magazines and on TV for some time so maybe the FDA has no jurisdiction over native Americans? Lakota Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment <http://www.aworldofgoodhealth.com/american-indian-lakota-rheumatoid-arthritis.htm>

There seem to be different laws or lack of laws for natives so if they got into the sale of alternative treatments and supplements it would be benificial to everyone and the FDA could not stop them. This is just my theory, not sure if it would work, but I think we have to look for ways to stay ahead of Codex and FDA and our gestapo health Canada people!
Dennis.

sol wrote:

Thanks for posting the Dr. Rath article. I had some info from his site sometime ago, but had lost it and wanted to save it. The amount of $$$ driving the world wide push against all alternative health measures (complementary if you prefer!) is mind-boggling. Amazing that the sicker we are the more money they make. The whole medical system is tainted.
sol

Christine Carleton wrote:

Also http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/ - The Alliance of Nations - An Open Letter by Dr. Rath in the New York Times of June 30, 2004.